The integration of a new robotic telescope with OpenTel requires two steps:
- the registration with the information service
- the acceptance and execution of RTML observation requests
Here instructions and software will be provided to accomplish these steps.
Note: Since the project is in its early phase, software and documentation has just started but is not yet complete. Nevertheless, feedback as well as bug reports are welcome.
1. Registration with the information serviceTo register a new telescope the following steps are required
- creation of an RTML description of the telescope (examples)
- uploding the description to the information service
2. Accepting and executing RTML observation requests
- installation of the Globus Toolkit
- installation of the OpenTel submission package